‘Seminar on Emerging Challenges of Indian Agriculture with reference to Institutional Credit and Farm Distress’ in collaboration with CSD
Seminar proposes to look into the agricultural policies of the last decade and seeks to talk about the new challenges surfacing the Indian agriculture with the main focus being institutional credit.
The speakers/panelists were:
- Shri Tariq Anwar, Hon’ble Minister of State for Agriculture, Govt. of India
- Muchkund Dubey, President CSD
- Haque, Director CSD
- Prakash Bakshi, Chairman NABARD
- JNL Srivastava, IFFCO Foundation
- Utsa Patnaik, JNU
- Ramesh Chand, NCAP
- Biswajit Dhar, RIS
- Surinder Singla, Former Finance Minister Punjab
- Dalip Singh, Additional Secretary Co-operatives and Co-operative Credit, GOI.