Facilitated consultation regarding gender study in rural Punjab
The participants deliberated on “gender study in rural Punjab”.
The speakers/panelists were:
- Ashish Bahuguna, Former Chairman, FSSAI and Secretary, Min. of Agri., GOI
- Rupinder Kaur, Freelance researcher
- Baljinder Kaur Sidana, Assistant Economist, PAU, Ludhiana.
- Sanghmitra Acharya, Professor, JNU, Delhi
- Anupama Uppal, Professor, Punjabi University, Patiala
- Navsharan Singh, Senior Programme Specialist, IDRC, Delhi
- Samanpreet Kaur, Assistant Research Engineer, PAU, Ludhiana
- Aasha Mehta, Professor (Retd.), Indian Institute of Public Administration, Delhi
- Kavitha Kuruganti, Alliance for Sustainable & Holistic Agriculture (ASHA)
- Renana Jhabvala, Self Employed Women Association
- Kanupriya Dalmia