The participants deliberated on shaping the food narrative in the years ahead.
Participants in this session:
- David Nabarro, Recipient “2018 World Food Prize”
- T. Nanda Kumar, Former Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India
- Ramesh Chand, Member, NITI Aayog
- Neelkanth Mishra, MD & the Credit Suisse India Economist & Strategist
- Siraj Chaudhry, Former Chairman, Cargill India P. Ltd. & Dir., Tata Global Beverages Ltd.
- Devinder Sharma, Food Policy Analyst
- Vijoo Krishnan, All India Joint Secretary, All India Kisan Sabha, Affiliation CPI (M)
- Kavitha Kuruganti, Convener, ASHA
- Kiranjit Kaur, Farmer Activist, Punjab
- Paranjoy Guha Thakurta, Senior Journalist
Place: New Delhi
Date: 26th October 2018
Click for more: Oct-Nov 2019, Report
Partner Website: foodsystemsdialogues.org